Previous releases are provided as dll files. In order to use it, you need to use a different launcher which must be placed in the same directory as the dll. If you are looking for the latest version, go to the Home Page instead.
AutoIt Launcher - Source, requires AutoIt3. Right click -> Save link as…
- [Fix] Material buying and auto-manage gold
- [Fix] General fixes for the February 5th update.
- [Fix] Pcons not finding proper quantities
- [Fix] Ctrl+Click storage/inventory item quick-move
- [Fix] Added Year of the Pig lunars to lunar pop list.
- [New] Added an option to ctrl+click on target health (widget) to print it.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug with the bond monitor.
- [New] The old
click to use option in bond monitor is now split into
click to cast and
click to drop.
Item not found message will now show in the Emotes chat channel.
/afk will now remove the message set by
- [New] Added an option to not set normal or hard mode when loading hero builds.
- [New] Reapply Title hotkey now applies the appropriate title for the area, not just Lightbringer title.
- [New] Added an option to allow mouse clickthrough in the minimap.
- [New] Added an optional timer for dungeon traps.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where toolbox would consider “Alt” key down after alt-tabbing.
- [Fix] Kegs now are correctly counted in the alcohol counter.
- [Fix] Quest marker animation now adapts to the framerate.
- [Fix] Removed Deep and Urgoz travel buttons, as they are not longer possible.
- [Fix] Fixed bug with bond monitor where it would not update to party size.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where Jora and Keiran were inversed in hero builds.
/show do not require quotes for windows with multiple names.
- [New] Added an option (in Game Settings) to only show non-learned skills when using a tome.
- [New] Added an afk message to
/afk <message>. Toolbox will automatically reply with that message if you get PMd while afk.
- [New] Toolbox will now not render during cinematics.
- [New] Added an option to automatically skip cinematics.
- [New] Added an option to alt+click on the minimap to move to that location.
- [New] Added an option to reduce the visual impact in the minimap when agents get spam pinged.
- [New] Added an optional timer for Deep Aspects. You can enable it in Timer settings.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where the bond monitor would not properly update the party size.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where toolbox could only control 7 heroes.
- [Fix] Fixed the Dhuum start trigger in the Objective Timer.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where Recall line would not know where to go after your Recall target despawned.
- [New] Options to change game messages color. (Under GameSettings)
- [Fix] The “x” in Objective Timer will now delete the record.
- [Fix] Crash bug when zoning into an explorable.
- [Fix] Bug were Materials window wouldn’t save his settings.
- [Minor] You can now choose which column to show in Objective Timer.
- [New] Objective timer for DoA, UW, FoW
- [New] Option to automatically withdraw and deposit gold while buying materials. (disable by default)
- [New] Option to ctrl+click on instance timer to
/age. (disable by default)
- [New] Command
/resize width height to resize Guild Wars window. (Only works with borderless)
- [Fix] Bug were GWToolbox UI was reseted when opening Guild Wars.
- [Fix] Materials window won’t stop buying materials anymore.
- [Fix] Bug with “Tick is a toggle” that required a restart to work.
- [Fix] Bug where toolbox wouldn’t get input if UI was disable.
- [Fix] “All flag” will be shown even if you only have henchmans in your group.
- [Minor] Chat timestamps will work for older messages. (pre-inject)
- [Minor] The real name of mercenary hero will be used in hero builds instead of “Mercenary Hero X”.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after June 07 2018 game update.
- [New] GWToolbox will hide itself if you hide the game user interface. Will also work with “Shift+Print Screen”.
- [New] You can now send whisper with hotkeys. In the message text field use the format:
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after May 9 2018 game update.
- [Fix] Fixed bug with ctrl+click & dyes.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after May 9 2018 game update.
- [New] The damage report will now print the names of the npcs.
- [Minor] You can now use iso alpha 2 country codes for district with the command
- [Minor] You can now target player with the command
/target "Player Name". (with quotes)
- [Fix] Removed Borderless Windowed mode, use official implementation instead :)
- [Fix] Fixed crash bug on toolbox start.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after April 30 2018 game update.
- [New] Added an option in the chat filter to match messages with regular expressions.
- [New] Improved custom agent rendering functionality.
- [Fix] Empty lines in the chat filter will not ignore everything any more.
- [New] Added the option to set custom color for specific agents in the minimap.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after April 23 2018 game update.
- [Fix] Improved overall robustness.
- [Fix] Improved ctrl+click (move items) behaviors.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after April 2 2018 game update.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after March 23 2018 game update.
- [New] Added a new Trade chat window containing Kamadan Trade Chat. Powered by
- [New] Added a Soul Tormentor counter to the Info window.
- [New] Improved camera unlock movement functionality and added an option to keep camera height fixed while moving.
- [New] Minimap targeting (Control+Click) now ignores all but the targetable minipets.
- [New] Added an option to move items to/from chest by Control+click.
- [New] Added an option to maintain
/cam fov after a map change.
- [New] Each
/useskill will now reset the skills to use, not add to the previous ones.
- [Fix] Fixed
/flag functionality. Added
/flag all and
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where hero flags would not show in the minimap. Reduced size of the circle of individual hero flag.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where settings would not be loaded/saved properly on systems with a username containing non-standard characters.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where pcons would sometimes not be used if the player had no other effects.
- [Fix] Fixed a crash bug when sending Hero Builds to .
- [Fix] Fixed a crash bug in the hero build window.
- [New] Can now omit the town in `/tp [town] [district] to change district.
- [Fix] Fixed the “Close other windows…” option.
- [New] You can now add or remove any window to the main toolbox window - check Settings -> Toolbox Settings.
- [New] Added a new Window to create and load hero team builds.
- [New] Added support for the new Lunars (year of the dog).
- [New] Added cursor fix: mouse should no longer jump between monitors when right clicking.
- [New] You can now use multiple skills with
- [New] Added rings of fortune messages to the chat filter.
- [Fix] Alcohol monitor is now only visible in explorable areas.
- [Fix] You can now once again set up hotkeys on mouse buttons x1 and x2 (forward and back).
- [Fix] Fixed various small issues.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where toolbox window positions would reset when restoring from an alt-tabbed fullscreen GW.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where GW would freeze when launching Toolbox while in fullscreen mode.
- [New] Added
/load <build name> command to load builds from your saved templates.
- [New] Added an option to display chat message timestamps.
- [New] Added an option to retain chat history after changing map.
- [New] Added an option to restore GW window from mimized state and bring to focus when zoning into explorables.
- [New] Added an alcohol duration widget.
- [Fix] Fixed several minor bugs.
- [New] You can now /tp gh [tag] to any guild in your alliance.
- [New] Added options to make Guild Wars flash in the taskbar when invited to a party or when your party zones.
- [New] Added options to automatically set away after a delay and/or online when back.
- [New] “Use item” hotkey can now use items from the chest in outposts.
- [Fix] VQ counter now only appears in areas that can be vanquished.
- [Fix] /tp fav now starts counting at 1 instead of 0.
- [Fix] Automatically changing URLs to templates now also works in PMs.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where hotkeys would not save properly.
- [Fix] Quest marker will now appear correctly on the minimap.
- [Fix] Fixed several typos and minor issues.
In this patch we change the update server to GitHub and fix minor bugs from 2.0 and add a Vanquish counter.
- [New] Toolbox can now self-update (or not). Check the options in Settings->Toolbox Settings
- [New] Added a vanquish counter
- [New] /scwiki now accepts parameters, (e.g. /scwiki doa)
- [New] you can now /tp fav to any number of favorites (e.g. /tp fav5).
- [New] Added an option to flash your guild wars taskbar when receiving a private message
- [New] Added an option to automatically add [;xx] to links you write in chat, but only if they are in their own message!
- [Fix] Custom dialog now works properly
- [Fix] Fixed several typos and minor issues
Version 2.0 - New interface
- [New] Rewrote interface
- [New] Materials Panel
- [New] Chat filter by content
- [New] Custom Minimap markers
- [New] Can completely disable individual toolbox features
- [New] Clock
- [New] Notepad
- [Minor] Added support for Year of the Rooster Lunars
- [Minor] Added lunar usage messages to the chat filter
- [Minor] Added “No one hears you…” message to the chat filter
- [Fix] Improved precision of drawings and pings on the minimap
- [Fix] Improved rendering order in the minimap, players should now be more visible
- [Fix] Toolbox and timer now show on top and handle clicks on top of the minimap
Version 1.9 – Minimap Update
IMPORTANT: GWToolbox does no longer support GWMultiLaunch. Using GWToolbox on clients launched by GWMultiLaunch will probably cause crashes or unexpected behavior. Check https://github.com/GregLando113/gwlauncher/releases for an alternative.
- [New] Added minimap, more info here: tools.fbgmguild.com/gwtoolbox/info/minimap/
- [Minor] Edit Build panel will save whether it’s moved on top or not
- [Minor] Toolbox will now wait for you to log in into a character, so it can be launched early with no issues.
- [New] Added a hotkey for reapplying Lightbringer title (Execute… hotkey)
- [Fix] Toolbox will not make you pm Toolbox when you press delete after a Toolbox message. Toolbox won’t mind the lack of pms, don’t worry.
- [Fix] Fixed some crash bugs
- [Fix] Fixed a crash bug related to Borderless Window
- [New] Added an option to turn Guild Wars into Borderless fullscreen window.
- [New] Added a simple /useskill command to use a skill on recharge.
- [New] Added an option to hide server chat spam such as item drop, pick-up, 9-rings spam and “skills updated to pvp”.
- [New] Added an option to enable or disable Toolbox adjusting widget positions on window resize.
- [Minor] General user interface improvements.
- [Minor] Target hotkey will not target dead agents anymore (e.g. a dead Boo).
- [Minor] Added a few known ferry dialogs.
- [Minor] Added support for Lunars [Year of the Monkey]
- [Fix] /tp to ae1, ee1 and eg1 will actually port to district 1
- [Fix] Fixed bug where tb would crash on initialization in char selection screen
- [Minor] increased coindrop interval to 500ms (from 400)
- [New] Added chat commands
- [New] Added an option to enable or disable opening of template links
- [New] The “Tick” functionality in the default party window now acts as a toggle
- [New] Implemented an anchor system. Toolbox windows will stick to left/center/right and top/center/bottom when gw window is resized. Added a setting to enable or disable this functionality.
- [Minor] Party damage window now works with heroes
- [Fix] Party damage window now ignores damage inflicted to allies (e.g. from Life Bond)
- [Fix] Toolbox now properly resize its drawing area after a gw window resize
- [Fix] Better fix on crash bug by toggling pcons on loading and char selection screen, added flag in launcher to check update messages
- [Fix] Fixed a problem with enabling pcons while on a loading screen crashing the client
- [New] Toolbox will now detect GWA2 on launch and notify the user instead of crashing the client
- [Fix] Fixed bug where toolbox would not save an empty build or template
First GWToolbox++ Release! Rewrote Toolbox from AutoIt to C++ with in-game rendering. Reimplemented most existing features with several improvements.
- [New] Pcons
- [New] Hotkeys
- [New] Builds
- [New] Fast Travel
- [New] Dialogs
- [New] Info, Distance, Health, Timer