Previous releases are provided as dll files. In order to use it, you need to use a different launcher which must be placed in the same directory as the dll. If you are looking for the latest version, go to the Home Page instead.
AutoIt Launcher - Source, requires AutoIt3. Right click -> Save link as…
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after April 2 2018 game update.
- [Fix] Fixed toolbox functionality after March 23 2018 game update.
- [New] Added a new Trade chat window containing Kamadan Trade Chat. Powered by
- [New] Added a Soul Tormentor counter to the Info window.
- [New] Improved camera unlock movement functionality and added an option to keep camera height fixed while moving.
- [New] Minimap targeting (Control+Click) now ignores all but the targetable minipets.
- [New] Added an option to move items to/from chest by Control+click.
- [New] Added an option to maintain
/cam fov after a map change.
- [New] Each
/useskill will now reset the skills to use, not add to the previous ones.
- [Fix] Fixed
/flag functionality. Added
/flag all and
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where hero flags would not show in the minimap. Reduced size of the circle of individual hero flag.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where settings would not be loaded/saved properly on systems with a username containing non-standard characters.
- [Fix] Fixed a bug where pcons would sometimes not be used if the player had no other effects.
- [Fix] Fixed a crash bug when sending Hero Builds to .
- [Fix] Fixed a crash bug in the hero build window.
- [New] Can now omit the town in `/tp [town] [district] to change district.
- [Fix] Fixed the “Close other windows…” option.
- [New] You can now add or remove any window to the main toolbox window - check Settings -> Toolbox Settings.
- [New] Added a new Window to create and load hero team builds.
- [New] Added support for the new Lunars (year of the dog).
- [New] Added cursor fix: mouse should no longer jump between monitors when right clicking.
- [New] You can now use multiple skills with
- [New] Added rings of fortune messages to the chat filter.
- [Fix] Alcohol monitor is now only visible in explorable areas.
- [Fix] You can now once again set up hotkeys on mouse buttons x1 and x2 (forward and back).
- [Fix] Fixed various small issues.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where toolbox window positions would reset when restoring from an alt-tabbed fullscreen GW.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where GW would freeze when launching Toolbox while in fullscreen mode.
- [New] Added
/load <build name> command to load builds from your saved templates.
- [New] Added an option to display chat message timestamps.
- [New] Added an option to retain chat history after changing map.
- [New] Added an option to restore GW window from mimized state and bring to focus when zoning into explorables.
- [New] Added an alcohol duration widget.
- [Fix] Fixed several minor bugs.
- [New] You can now /tp gh [tag] to any guild in your alliance.
- [New] Added options to make Guild Wars flash in the taskbar when invited to a party or when your party zones.
- [New] Added options to automatically set away after a delay and/or online when back.
- [New] “Use item” hotkey can now use items from the chest in outposts.
- [Fix] VQ counter now only appears in areas that can be vanquished.
- [Fix] /tp fav now starts counting at 1 instead of 0.
- [Fix] Automatically changing URLs to templates now also works in PMs.
- [Fix] Fixed bug where hotkeys would not save properly.
- [Fix] Quest marker will now appear correctly on the minimap.
- [Fix] Fixed several typos and minor issues.
In this patch we change the update server to GitHub and fix minor bugs from 2.0 and add a Vanquish counter.
- [New] Toolbox can now self-update (or not). Check the options in Settings->Toolbox Settings
- [New] Added a vanquish counter
- [New] /scwiki now accepts parameters, (e.g. /scwiki doa)
- [New] you can now /tp fav to any number of favorites (e.g. /tp fav5).
- [New] Added an option to flash your guild wars taskbar when receiving a private message
- [New] Added an option to automatically add [;xx] to links you write in chat, but only if they are in their own message!
- [Fix] Custom dialog now works properly
- [Fix] Fixed several typos and minor issues
Version 2.0 - New interface
- [New] Rewrote interface
- [New] Materials Panel
- [New] Chat filter by content
- [New] Custom Minimap markers
- [New] Can completely disable individual toolbox features
- [New] Clock
- [New] Notepad
- [Minor] Added support for Year of the Rooster Lunars
- [Minor] Added lunar usage messages to the chat filter
- [Minor] Added “No one hears you…” message to the chat filter
- [Fix] Improved precision of drawings and pings on the minimap
- [Fix] Improved rendering order in the minimap, players should now be more visible
- [Fix] Toolbox and timer now show on top and handle clicks on top of the minimap
Version 1.9 – Minimap Update
IMPORTANT: GWToolbox does no longer support GWMultiLaunch. Using GWToolbox on clients launched by GWMultiLaunch will probably cause crashes or unexpected behavior. Check https://github.com/GregLando113/gwlauncher/releases for an alternative.
- [New] Added minimap, more info here: tools.fbgmguild.com/gwtoolbox/info/minimap/
- [Minor] Edit Build panel will save whether it’s moved on top or not
- [Minor] Toolbox will now wait for you to log in into a character, so it can be launched early with no issues.
- [New] Added a hotkey for reapplying Lightbringer title (Execute… hotkey)
- [Fix] Toolbox will not make you pm Toolbox when you press delete after a Toolbox message. Toolbox won’t mind the lack of pms, don’t worry.
- [Fix] Fixed some crash bugs
- [Fix] Fixed a crash bug related to Borderless Window
- [New] Added an option to turn Guild Wars into Borderless fullscreen window.
- [New] Added a simple /useskill command to use a skill on recharge.
- [New] Added an option to hide server chat spam such as item drop, pick-up, 9-rings spam and “skills updated to pvp”.
- [New] Added an option to enable or disable Toolbox adjusting widget positions on window resize.
- [Minor] General user interface improvements.
- [Minor] Target hotkey will not target dead agents anymore (e.g. a dead Boo).
- [Minor] Added a few known ferry dialogs.
- [Minor] Added support for Lunars [Year of the Monkey]
- [Fix] /tp to ae1, ee1 and eg1 will actually port to district 1
- [Fix] Fixed bug where tb would crash on initialization in char selection screen
- [Minor] increased coindrop interval to 500ms (from 400)
- [New] Added chat commands
- [New] Added an option to enable or disable opening of template links
- [New] The “Tick” functionality in the default party window now acts as a toggle
- [New] Implemented an anchor system. Toolbox windows will stick to left/center/right and top/center/bottom when gw window is resized. Added a setting to enable or disable this functionality.
- [Minor] Party damage window now works with heroes
- [Fix] Party damage window now ignores damage inflicted to allies (e.g. from Life Bond)
- [Fix] Toolbox now properly resize its drawing area after a gw window resize
- [Fix] Better fix on crash bug by toggling pcons on loading and char selection screen, added flag in launcher to check update messages
- [Fix] Fixed a problem with enabling pcons while on a loading screen crashing the client
- [New] Toolbox will now detect GWA2 on launch and notify the user instead of crashing the client
- [Fix] Fixed bug where toolbox would not save an empty build or template
First GWToolbox++ Release! Rewrote Toolbox from AutoIt to C++ with in-game rendering. Reimplemented most existing features with several improvements.
- [New] Pcons
- [New] Hotkeys
- [New] Builds
- [New] Fast Travel
- [New] Dialogs
- [New] Info, Distance, Health, Timer